Do you have experience as a forklift driver? As the driver of the forklift truck with long forks, you are responsible for storing goods and loading/unloading the trucks. In addition, you sometimes help with other tasks in the warehouse (order picking, receiving, stock counting, etc.). For this, you will use a scanner. You will start in the Katoen Natie warehouses in Ghent.
- You have experience with a forklift truck with long forks (2m40) or you have extensive experience with a forklift truck with short forks and you see yourself driving the long-fork truck as well.
- A forklift certificate is not a requirement, experience is more important. There will be a theoretical and practical test
- To communicate effectively with your colleagues, you speak and understand Dutch or English well.
- You can work in a two-shift system
- You are motivated and reliable, and you prize safety and quality.
- You are flexible when it comes to hours and tasks
- In addition, you know how to use a scanner and a computer
- The opportunity to gain significant experience in a major logistics company
- Varied job as a forklift driver
- Following a positive interim period, the possibility to secure a permanent contract!
- Attractive salary + meal vouchers.
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the forklift driver we're looking for? Then apply now. You can expect a rapid response from us.