Logistics Administrative Employee
Are you an administrative talent? Are you interested in the logistics sector? Then this vacancy for Logistics Administrative Employee in the permanent night shift is for you!
As a logistics administrative employee inbound, you are an essential link in the logistics process. You have a wide range of responsibilities:
- processing and sorting of inbound documents
- checking documents for accuracy - searching for missing documents
- retrieval of specific documents by e-mail - standard administrative work
- sorting of documents from trailers arriving daily (60 to 100 per day)
- each destination where the goods have to go are specific requirements, for this, you have to look for the right documents that belong to that particular goods/destination.
- after unloading the trailer in the warehouse, check whether the goods for which documents have been received actually arrived (item check on the computer).
- sealing of goods so that they can then be sent outbound.
- missing documents must be logged with the customer service department so that the latter can deliver them to us - correctly handling customs procedures
- filing and archiving of the finished trailers
- you are flexible and can help out in other services (front desk, retentions, airfreight, etc.).
For this position of Logistics Administrative Employee, we are looking for an independent person, who can work in a very structured way and in a small team:
- You are a whizz in administrative work: sending e-mails, checking documents, filing and archiving.
- You ideally have a bachelor's degree (business, languages, administration, office management, communication, logistics, etc.).
- Basic (logistics) work experience is a plus
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
We offer you a challenging job as a Logistics administrative employee on the late or day shift. You will get a lot of responsibility. You get to work in a Katoen Natie warehouse in port of Ghent within the Consumer Goods & Industry business unit. This business unit manages the logistics and distribution of goods including textiles, DIY products, food, products with an industrial application, e-commerce, etc.
- You can count on a starting salary of €2300 gross per month
- And meal vouchers worth €5.5 per hour worked
- Once a year, you will receive eco vouchers worth €250 per year, pro rata.
Following a positive evaluation and after the temporary period under interim contract on a weekly basis, a permanent contract will be waiting for you!
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the Administrative Logistics Assistant who we are looking for? Great! Then apply now. You can expect a rapid response from us.