Management Trainee Logistics
Want to grow to become a manager in logistics? Recently (or almost) graduated from a Master's degree? Or have you already had your first work experience? Then start as a management trainee at Katoen Natie in Antwerp, Kallo.
Would you like a top job at a multinational logistics company? But do you still want to learn from different logistics business units? Then the management traineeship at Katoen Natie is for you. If you start your career at Katoen Natie, you can count on diverse training at various warehouses. You work on interesting projects and learn all the ins and outs of the logistics process. We will immerse you in people management, so that you can then coach and manage teams as a born leader. With your own initiatives and ideas, you will forge a path for your career. You will learn fast, grow fast and fulfil your potential in no time!
What does the role of management trainee involve?
For 2 years, you will follow intensive, varied training at the different warehouses of Katoen Natie throughout Belgium. The traineeship is made up of logistical and commercial activities, as well as technical and administrative aspects. During the traineeship, your leadership skills will be put to the test, so you can climb higher up the ladder within the various business units.
Depending on your interests and skills, you can take the following paths:
- Operational Manager: managerial position: managing and supervising the administrative and operational staff, monitoring the logistics operations, thorough follow-up of the flow, thorough contact with the customer.
- Key Account Manager: Commercial position: responsible for one or more customers, focused on the commercial relationship and monitoring the quality of the services proposed.
- Solutions engineer: System technical position: Together with the Business Development Team, you are responsible for attracting new business. Performing analyses of the logistics data, designing warehouse processes, drawing up professional proposals, etc.
Katoen Natie is active worldwide. As such, there are regular opportunities to work on projects outside our national borders.
We are looking for motivated, recent (or near) graduates who want to invest in themselves to reach a management position in an international environment.
- You have a master's degree (AES, commercial engineer, commercial sciences, economics, but also other disciplines such as languages or communication, etc.) and/or initial work experience.
- Working in two shifts (6.00am-2.00pm/2.00pm-10.00pm) is no problem for you
- You are flexible and have a hands-on mentality, meaning that you can learn all the facets of logistics
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- But above all, you are entrepreneurial, creative and solution-oriented.
- You will have the opportunity to fully develop your management skills thanks to our tried and tested trajectory and various training opportunities.
- You will join a stable, growing international company with a no-nonsense mentality and flat communication structure.
- You will have the chance to acquire international skills
- You can count on an interesting salary package
- Permanent contract following a successful interim period
Interested in this challenge? Then apply now. Fill in the application form below.
We will contact you asap.