Student job logistics
Are you looking for a flexible student job? Katoen Natie Ghent is looking for students who can work as a logistics employee / order picker.
You will work as an order picker in one of our logistics warehouses in the harbour of Ghent. You will support a team of warehouse workers. As a student you have various tasks:
- Order picking with a scanner: You collect the goods from the order picking list
- Packing: You pack goods and prepare them for shipping
- Loading, unloading & receiving: You help (un)loading the trucks
- Labelling: You label incoming goods
There are possibilities in the day shift or in two shifts.
- You are enrolled as a full-time student and still have enough working hours left (students are allowed to work 475 hours per year)
- Since you work in shifts, it is important that you are 18 years or older
- You are available at least 2 days a week
- To be able to communicate with your team members, you speak and understand Dutch and/or English
- But moreover, you are enthusiastic and ready to start!
- A flexible student job, you can combine the shifts with your studies
- A great student job in logistics. If you'd like to develop your career in logistics after your studies, there are traineeships possible
- You will receive the necessary support and guidance
- After a positive evaluation, you can be re-scheduled for new assignments
- And most importantly, you can count on a nice student income
Are you interested in this flexible student job as an order picker? Let us know when you are available and we will quickly respond.