Supply Chain Trainee
Have you just graduated and got your bachelor's degree? Are you interested in a job as a team leader? As a Supply Chain trainee, after 2 years, you will advance to a managerial position of within one of our logistics operations. Find out now about the training pathway at Katoen Natie in Ghent.
Advance in 2 years to become team leader with the Supply Chain Traineeship
Your logistics career gets a kick start as Supply Chain Trainee on the job at Katoen Natie. You will follow an extensive training path for about 2 years. The focus is on operational skills, leadership skills and specialisation. A varied track.
During your entire discovery tour, you will get the chance to get to know the different types of operations and customers. And to discover the various opportunities for you. There are 4 evaluation moments in total. Depending on your competences and interests, you can grow into a managerial position. For example teamleader of a team/department: managing and coaching a team within a certain department.
- You have obtained your bachelor's degree (in the area of logistics, company or business management, trade, etc.) or an A2-diploma with basic relevant work experience (team leader, shift leader, foreman, logistics employee, forklift driver, logistics warehouse employee with ambition, etc.).
- You are a real people manager: you like to manage people
- In stressful situations, you keep a cool head and you dare to make decisions.
- You like to roll up your sleeves. At Katoen Natie, there is a real hands-on mentality.
- You are willing to invest in yourself, you get things done, and you like to learn new things
- You are flexible in terms of hours (shifts) and tasks
- A challenging training of max. 2 years, in which, depending on your interests & skills, you advance to a manager position for logistics (team leader/manager of your own team or department).
- A logistics job with a lot of variety in the Katoen Natie warehouses in the port of Ghent
- You will join a fast-growing and dynamic company. At Katoen Natie, there is a strong, no-nonsense corporate culture. If you know how to take the bull by the horns, you can advance fast.
- A springboard for a professional career in a logistics environment.
- We offer you a permanent contract following a successful interim period.
- An attractive salary and benefits
Interested in this challenge? Then apply now. Fill in the application form below.
We will contact you asap.