Do you have technical and electromechanical knowledge? Then start as an electromechanics technician at Katoen Natie in the port of Antwerp, Kallo.
You will be part of a technical team of 4 people working in an automated warehouse environment. In a two-shift system, it is your responsibility to safeguard the proper functioning of various installations across the terminal. Through preventive maintenance and fast, targeted interventions in the event of malfunctions, you and your team guarantee optimal functioning for our operations and their customers. You report to the manager of technical services.
You have a diverse range of tasks:
- You carry out technical maintenance work on various installations including packaging machines, internal transport systems, label printers, etc.
- You guarantee the quality and safety of this maintenance work and report and document it.
- You contribute to a dynamic and efficient stock management of spare parts and tools for the existing installations.
- Together with your team, you look for possibilities to optimise existing processes and installations, and prevent downtime.
- You have followed technical training
- You have extensive technical knowledge and skills, in the area of electronics, electricity, mechanics, pneumatics, logic, etc.
- You are someone who can function effectively both independently and in a group
- Experience within the sector is an advantage, but not a must.
- You are someone who has perseverance and who shows dedication to the company.
- You are flexible when it comes to shift work, working on weekends, and with regard to your colleagues.
- You are willing to work in a shift and on-call system.
- A challenging technical job in shifts at Katoen Natie Kallo
- We offer you an attractive salary, in accordance with your experience and skills
- There are opportunities to advance within technical services
You will join an innovative, growing and international company. Katoen Natie invests in your development, in the form of training and a stimulating working environment. We offer a no-nonsense corporate culture. Colleagues who know how to take the bull by the horns can grow quickly.
Are you the electromechanical technician we're looking for? Then apply now. Fill in the form below.
You can expect a rapid response from us.